ANZSLA - New Zealand Administration Officer
· Casual Sub-contractor
· Up to 5 hours per week (increasing to 10 hours per week during peak times)
· Must have own NZBN
· Location: work from home opportunity (New Zealand)
· NZ$40 per hour
After two years as ANZSLA's New Zealand Administration Officer, Jude Fippard is moving on to to begin a new venture. Jude has been a tremendous support and important member of the ANZSLA team in New Zealand and I know that members will join the ANZSLA Board and I in thanking Jude and wishing her all the very best for the future.
ANZSLA is the premier not-for-profit sports law organisation in the Australasian region. Formed in 1990, ANZSLA’s mission is to provide education, advocacy and networking opportunities about legal issues in sport in Australia and New Zealand. It now has a membership that includes lawyers, sports administrators, academics, government representatives and students, with membership open to anyone with an interest in sport.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As ANZSLA’s New Zealand Administration Officer, you will provide administrative assistance to the ANZSLA Board and Executive including the Executive Manager, Finance Director, Accountant and New Zealand Board Members. Ideally this role will suit an experienced office administrator with experience in financial, event and CRM member administration. Previous experience using the Member Evolution CRM and Xero would be highly regarded.
Required tasks include:
1. Key point of contact for all New Zealand members.
2. Membership application/renewal management.
3. Account management; financial record keeping and reporting.
4. Assist with event organisation.
5. Promote the benefits of membership to current and potential members.
6. Assist New Zealand Board members in developing closer ties with key stakeholders.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to Sharon Scriven, Executive Manager, ANZSLA: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday, 3 December 2021.