The ANZSLA Membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June. There are 50% reduced membership fees available from 1 January to cover the six month period until 30 June (not applicable to Student, Retired and Affiliate Memberships).
There are a number of membership categories available:
- Standard Full Member (individuals): $250
- University Lecturer: $200
- Library Membership: $290
- Student (Full Time): $55
- Retired: $55
- Corporate (up to 4 people): $800
- Additional corporate members (over 4): $175 each
- Affiliate Members (affiliate international Sports Law Associations): $125
- unlimited access to the Members Only section of our website which contains research information, past conference papers, cases and legislation references, member contact details and other useful information. It is up-dated on a daily basis;
- the ANZSLA Commentator newsletter which is published in electronic format three times a year and contains a case and legislation digest, as well as articles on topical and sometimes controversial issues confronting lawyers and administrators in the sports industry;
- Sports Shorts e-newsletter for all the latest sports law news. Emailed to members fortnightly;
- the annual ANZSLA conference which is one of the leading annual conferences in the world focusing on legal issues in sport. ANZSLA membership entitles you to a substantial discount on attending the conference which alone makes membership worthwhile;
- the Australian and New Zealand Sports Law Journal, the only double blind peer reviewed publication of its type in the Australasian region;
- the opportunity to appear on the ANZSLA Legal Contact List. ANZSLA members who have practising certificates that enable them to provide legal services to members of the public are eligible to be included on the list. The list will be available on the ANZSLA website and distributed to those requesting legal advice/representation from the ANZSLA office;
- the opportunity to appear on the Sports Tribunal Referral List; and
- networking and prestige that comes from being involved in the pre-eminent sports law association in the Australasian region.
ANZSLA enjoys a strong reputation throughout the world for producing quality sports law material whether it is in our publications or at our events. As a member we encourage you to contribute to these publications and to take part in our events.