04 Jul 2017
ANZSLA Journal Vol 11 No 1
Vol 11 No 1 of the ANZSLA Journal has been published. Hard copies have been posted to members and a PDF is available from the ANZSLA Journal's page of the website.
- Work Health and Safety Laws and Professional Sport: New Zealand and Australia Compared. Eric Windholz.
- Third Party Witness Compulsion in the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Elizabeth Brimer.
- The I in Team: Issues for Team Sports under the World Anti-Doping Code. Callum Fleming.
- Game Changer? Professional Sport and Dangerous Recreational Activity: Revisiting the Ruling in Dodge v Snell. David Thorpe, Leanne Houston.
- In Defence of Australian Sport: An Overview of Strategies to Combat Match-Fixing. Genevieve Lim.
- Trans-Tasman Netball's Import and Selection Rules: Let the Players Play. Simone Pearce.
- Commentary: Sports Image Rights: Tax Sheltering. Rossano Cifonelli and Ian Blackshaw.
- Book Review: Doping in Sport andn the Law, Ulrich Haas and Deborah Healey (eds) (Hart Publishing 2016). Hon Dr Annabelle Bennet AO SC.
Non members may purchase a hard/PDF copy from the ANZSLA Store.